You must be registered for see images attach
1. Receive passwords, history, autocomplete forms, cc, and cookies from almost all Chromium-based browsers, including programs running on this engine (steam web browser, for example). Including:
Google Chrome, Chromium, Opera, Amigo, Torch, Orbitum, Kometa, Comodo Dragon, Nichrome, Maxthon5, Sputnik, Epic Privacy Browser, Vivaldi, CocCoc ...
C% localappdata%,% appdata%
2. Receive cookies from Mozilla-based browsers.
3. Collection of almost all currently existing cryptocurrency cold wallets, including:
Anoncoin, Armory, BBQcoin, Bitcoin Core, Bitcoin, Bytecoin, Craftcoin, DashCoin, DashCore, Devcoin, Digitalcoin, Electrum, ElectrumLTC, ElectronCash, Exodus, Fastcoin, Feathercoin, Florincoin, Franko, Freicoin, GoldCoin, GoldCoinGLD, I0coin Infinite , Junkcoin, Litecoin, Luckycoin, Megacoin, Mincoin, Monero, MultiBit, MultiDoge, Namecoin, NovaCoin, Phoenixcoin, PPCoin, Primecoin, ProtoShares, Quarkcoin, Tagcoin, Terracoin, Worldcoin, Yacoin, JAXX, Zetacoin, Zcahsh ...
With% localappdata%,% appdata%,% desktop%. You can also add your directories (for now, through the PM, I will add it to the admin panel soon)
4. Get all txt, text, log, doc, docx, html, htm, php, xls from the desktop and 4 levels of subfolders (did not see the point of doing recursion). You can also add your directories, file extensions (for now, through PM, I’ll add it to the admin panel soon)
5. Get saved servers from: WinFTP (it works a bit clumsy), TotalCommander, FileZilla, WS_FTP.
6. Receives accounts: PSI, PSI +, Pidgin.
7. Retrieves saved accounts: NordVPN, ProtonVPN
8. Receives OpenVPN configs.
9. Get the * .rdp file from the running account.
10. Makes a screenshot in .png format, weighing 120-150kb.
11. Receives Skype correspondence.
12. Receives Steam SSFN files, the config folder, and the registry values necessary for entering the account (sometimes it doesn’t go without them).
13. Receives Telegram accounts.
14. Gets a list of all programs running processes
15. Supports .bit domains.
16. The stiller does not work on the territory of the CIS and the post-Soviet space; if such a layout is detected, it deletes itself. For no money I will not turn off this feature.
17. The stiller self-deletes when detected in the processes: Process Hacker, Task manager, Wireshark and other crap.
18. Receives information about the PC: Screen resolution, installed languages, OC version, name of the car, CPU, current UTC time, current time, full name OC, RAM (in bytes), IP, clipboard contents.
19. Self-deletion and deletion of all files after itself after a sound.
20. Loader, configured in the admin panel.
You don't have permission to view content!