Parasite HTTP | Native | Persistence | Plugin System | HVNC | Password RecoveryWhat is Parasite HTTP?
Parasite HTTP is a professionally coded modular remote administration tool for windows written in C that has no dependencies except the OS itself.
With the stub size of ~49kb and plugin support it presents perfect solution for controlling large amount of computers from a remote location.
You must be registered for see images attach
- User management
- Browser password stealer
- FTP password steaker
- IM password stealer
- Email password stealer
- Windows licence keys stealer
- Hidden VNC
- Reverse Socks5 proxy
- No dependencies (Coded in C)
- Small stub size (~49kb uncompressed, ~23kb compressed)
- Dynamic API calls (No IAT)
- Encrypted strings
- Bypass Ring3 hooks
- Secure C&C panel written in PHP
- Firewall bypass
- Supports both x86 and x64 Windows OS (from XP to 10)
- Full unicode support
- Online builder tied to your domain/s (Build bot bin anytime with any settings you wish)
- Much more
- PHP 5.6 or greater (Gd & OpenSSL)
- IonCube Loader
- SQL Database
You don't have permission to view content!
531,2 КБ Просмотры: 0